Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beauty update:

This one's for the ladies (and boys I suppose if you want your nails done...)
NAILS:
I have a spa booked for Mani/Pedi's the friday before the wedding (the 18th) starting at somewhere between 10 and 11.  They are able to do 4 at once, so we'll have to do some rotating.  We can start at 11 with 6 booked, but if any of the moms get in on it, we'll push it up a little earlier.  And we can being wine and snacks as I guess they only supply for the day of packages =(   So if everyone brings a bottle of wine we'll be set =) And Katie~ I've got Katelyn down (and paid for) for polish on her fingers and toes, so I hope thats ok!  I've only booked myself, Katelyn, and Niki, Sara, Jennie, and Caurie, so if anyone else wants in, no problem I just need to let them know we'll be there earlier!    They have the "no chip" polish which I got as a trial (sorry I don't have a pic!) but it kicks so much butt- I got it done last Wed and it still hasn't chipped or faded or anything~ I'm pretty sure there is an upcharge for it but well worth it in my opinion!   The salon is AbFab and its right by Lino's so super close to my house and everything (yeah I know- convenient for me!) =)  My favorite part is AbFab stands for Absolutely Fabulous, which we will totally are.

MAKEUP:
I finally found it!!  I booked an airbrush makeup artist who will come to us wherever we are and do makeup.  I really need a head count on who is in so I can let her know, she does regular makeup ($45)and airbrush ($65) and I think will go cheaper if we get all the girls in on it.  This is also option for moms if they want, so spread the word!  At this point, she's meeting us at 8 am to get started, and I have to figure out if the hotel suite is large enough otherwise we are going to all meet at my parents house.  I decided I don't want to have to worry about space and cleanliness at our house that day, hence the different location =)  I do have a pic of my makeup trial (don't mind the hair- its a long story and I don't want to talk about it...):
What do you think?
The best part is, over 5 hours later it looked the same as it did right after it was done!  I had to get some sleep, so I didn't get to test it any longer than close to 6 hours.

HAIR: still a work in progress.  I've got Lauren doing mine (I think) and Katelyn's but I'm not sure how many others, so a friend from work (Michelle) is coming to help.  We may need 1 more, so I'll keep you updated as I know a few of you have your "people" =)  We may need to borrow one of them for the day.

SO let me know interest in these and I'll make sure they are booked =)

1 comment:

  1. I like this information so much.Please keep such kind of the information in future also!!!
    Sildenafil soft gel capsule,Suhagra

    ReplyDelete