Sunday, April 25, 2010

Reminders for the boys (and an update for the girls!)

Not that any of the boys check this, but I wanted to throw out a reminder to all the groomsmen, as well as the Dads to go to Mens Wearhouse and get fitted for their tux.  The kids should wait until 1 month out (at least thats what I was told from the tux place), so they have some time still, but the deadline is fast approaching for the men to get this checked off my list =)

As for an update, just a quick one that we will be getting ready at the hotel instead of our house!  I booked our suite for the night before as well, and I use the work suite only because thats what they call it~ really not that big or that fancy, but it should work fine (I hope!).  This is at the Courtyard Marriott, and there is a link from our wedding website if anyone needs more info on that, like directions or anything click here for the link  .  I'm thinking if we can plan on the girls meeting there around 8 am, then the boys can all meet at our house where Sean will be whenever they decide on a time!  Hopefully this works for everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. My cousin Grace is going to do my hair. I'm going to pass on the makeup. Looking forward to mani/pedi's! Hope to see you Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for an update, just a quick one that we will be getting ready at the hotel instead of our house! I booked our suite for the night before as well, and I use the work suite only because thats what they call it~ really not that big or that fancy, but it should work fine (I hope!). Gold für WOW
    Gold für World of Warcraft

    ReplyDelete